Rate the Last Movie You Watched

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MrMaddog

Flak Monkey
Jul 13, 2002
Parts Unknown
Underworld: 9/10

Pretty good horror/acrtion movie, it's like the first Matrix film only this has a compelling story and believable science. Real interesting if anyone likes World Of Darkness type stuff.

Underworld Evolution: 7/10

Nice continuation of the previous film but you 'have' to watch the first movie and then this right after it. Otherwise it's confusing as crap. It ties everything up though...

I'll probably go see the upcoming next film with my gf, it's suppose to explain the whole background story and orgins.

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button 8/10

The Wrestler 8.5/10

Peccavi

Jan 20, 2008
Skinwalkers - 2 "Uwe Boll"s out of 10.

Hammy acting, crapping visuals, and all round boring action. Complete and utter reliance of the audience's ability to follow information that was never in fact presented. I wasn't sure if the movie played from the angle that they didn't want to give "everything" away, or that it was infact really sh!t and that the director was burried under a pile of blow the entire time.

Kaleena

Unregistered User
Feb 17, 2008
Max Payne 3/10
I loved the games so my summary is just "WTF?". Seriously, even the action scenes were "meh".
Now I'm going to reinstall the games and enjoy them once again D:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
The girl next door: Only watched halfway through. Well, elisha was hubba hubba hubba hubba etc. hubbaaa!!! But the story.. hmmm...bit predictable. 7/10

(Mainly extra points for elisha being so sexy)

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
(Mainly extra points for elisha being so sexy)

Less about 300 points for being so annoying in 24.

Babylon AD 1/10

What a mess!

I don't know what the source material is but the lack of backstory exposition was the final nail in the coffin for this movie.

I see from imdb that there exists a 160 minute cut but all I saw was the 90 (actually 86 minutes because off frame rate changes US->UK) cut and it was just a confused mess.

The action was poor - there was one scene on the ice that recalled the worst excesses of Transporter 2. The product placement was gratuitous (Coca-cola is banned from this household for the next month in protest:)). There was no consistency of setting and the pacing was dreadful (who knows about the 160 minute cut?).

Avoid!

Tourque
Crappy movie. Even crappier ending. Thought I was on crack watching.

This the one where people have sword fights with the front tire of their motorcycles, and Ice Cube chases some guy through a train on his motorcycle...jumping onto the roof from beween two cars of the train and then chases him again on the freakin' roof?

If so, then yeah. This was pretty hysterical.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Babylon AD 1/10

What a mess!

I don't know what the source material is but the lack of backstory exposition was the final nail in the coffin for this movie.

I see from imdb that there exists a 160 minute cut but all I saw was the 90 (actually 86 minutes because off frame rate changes US->UK) cut and it was just a confused mess.

The action was poor - there was one scene on the ice that recalled the worst excesses of Transporter 2. The product placement was gratuitous (Coca-cola is banned from this household for the next month in protest:)). There was no consistency of setting and the pacing was dreadful (who knows about the 160 minute cut?).

Avoid!

Thats the one with Vin Diesel correct? Yeah the directer publicly acknowledged that the film was a complete mess. Goes to show you what happens when a studio gets their way and the directer doesn't get to realize his vision of what the movie should have been.

Also what is it with the forums bandwidth. It took nearly 2 minutes to post this message, and even then it bombed out with a database error. Yeesh

Last edited:

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
This the one where people have sword fights with the front tire of their motorcycles, and Ice Cube chases some guy through a train on his motorcycle...jumping onto the roof from beween two cars of the train and then chases him again on the freakin' roof?

If so, then yeah. This was pretty hysterical.

Sword fight? When was that?

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
The girl next door: Only watched halfway through. Well, elisha was hubba hubba hubba hubba etc. hubbaaa!!! But the story.. hmmm...bit predictable. 7/10
That movie was so annoying. If not for Elisha it would have been unwatchable. It goes far and beyond the usual happy ending of "the boy gets the girl." Not only does this total nerdface get a smoking hot woman, but he gets revenge on everyone who ever did him wrong, took his nerdface buddies from utter loserdom to legendary status, got into his dream college without paying for it, and landed a business connection that nets him millions without a whole lot of effort.

It's like... One of those things could have been believable. Maybe. But all of them together? Come the f**k on. At least be a little reasonable. D:

Last edited:

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
That movie was so annoying. If not for Elisha it would have been unwatchable. It goes far and beyond the usual happy ending of "the boy gets the girl." Not only does this total nerdface get a smoking hot woman, but he gets revenge on everyone who ever did him wrong, took his nerdface buddies from utter loserdom to legendary status, got into his dream college without paying for it, and landed a business connection that nets him millions without a whole lot of effort.

It's like... One of those things could have been believable. Maybe. But all of them together? Come the f**k on. At least be a little reasonable. D:

Phew. I knew that would be the end. Now I dont have to see it.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Repo! The Genetic Opera

Wow. i hate operas and Rocky Horror-type stupid **** but this movie is awesome.

123/10

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Sweeney Todd. For some reason I liked it better than last time I saw it, maybe it's one of those movies that take a while to grow on you. I remember being somewhat annoyed about some of the songs before, but that feeling was gone this time around. Thus updating the score from 7/10 to 8/10.