Custom Texture Package

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eyuva 'S' NRG

dont mess with the toilet monster
Apr 27, 2000
Toilet
Visit site
Ok, this is a simple question.

I am working on a map that uses the SGTech package.

Do I include the package, or since it's in a bonus pack, not include it?

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
not include, accept if like your using one or 2 or 4, I would mylevel them, also if you use like one from a stock texture file , like a big file, I put those ones and twozeez in my level.
And re add the detail texture.

I think everyone has the bonus packs, or they will hehe.

Last edited:

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
Make sure you leave a comment in your readme.txt that your map uses SGTech, and where to find it.
All the same, ppl that don't have it will generate the "failed to load package SGTech".

Eyuva 'S' NRG

dont mess with the toilet monster
Apr 27, 2000
Toilet
Visit site
Twrecks said:
Make sure you leave a comment in your readme.txt that your map uses SGTech, and where to find it.
All the same, ppl that don't have it will generate the "failed to load package SGTech".

Ok, I'm thinking about putting it in and just making a comment about the bonus pack 4 or whatever anyways, just to make sure they know it's a normal file.

Cyrsss Female Dog

..Submarine..
Nov 26, 2005
Desk
Surely if People download custom maps they will,or should have,the Bonus Packs.

Eyuva, why not export the textures your using from the SGtech files and import into your level folder (new .utx folder),then not all the SGtech will be dowloaded and most should be happy.

Last edited: