Unreal Tournament 2015?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
At least we should be getting a huge info dump for UE4 stuff next week at E3. It would be nice if they actually said when we could get our hands on it.

dinwitty

DeRegistered User
Nov 10, 1999
midwest,USA
www.qtm.net
I've confirmed this is nothing with Epic, unfortunately. I don't know where the announcement lineup came from, but it seems that a number of the games (if not all of them) are fake.

remember how UT3 came about?

a couple of demo's came out from epic, EPIC already hinted on a Warefare game or Unreal Warfare.

But there was no UT3. We got little clues from very distant sources like this little UT 2015 thing.

EPIC may eventually get there but there has to be the technological advancement for them to do the game they want ready to go for public consumption. It WILL take new systems to run it, and I don't think consoles could do it.
If the NewGen computers are what we may expect them to be and seeing the new console specs...pfft, forget using consoles.
It will be all over again side by side PC/console games reduced tech for the console version.

Let me repeat what was happening on the Unreal PSX, Sir Brizz will know for sure, take any Unreal level, you have to chop it into sections making like 3-4 levels out of one, and again reduce the skin sizes and everything else size to fit into the PSX. No wonder they cancelled it.

EPIC has to make their UE4 game to showcase the engine on the PC and push the limits. No console seems to want to do that. Thats what Unreal was.

Apr 11, 2006
Halo is a big thing, but mostly out of inertia for the first successful console FPS. IMO.

Realism-based FPS games are superficially less "nerdy" to be interested in, since the hardware and organizations are actually real. This gives people a way to indulge their fantasies of being an elite soldier without, you know, actually having to endure any hardship.