I don't know if I'll like Unreal 2 now.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-Lance(MT)

DUCK....WHERE?!?
Mar 17, 2001
Victoria
none
put it this way, goth music in a sifi scene? it will be disaster, i reccon it will focus on more fast beat techno, or something to that effect, and i really like the co-op sceme all who have played rouge spear will agree, its just reasurring that you have 5 guys at you back and no-one can bite you inna ass.:)

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
No Techno please...

Aargh! I hate this trend to associate sci-fi with techno music. Most of the music in Unreal is perfect for sci-fi: Symphonic and, well for lack of a better word, New-Agey. Only some of the tracks have a renaissance quality. Well, hopefully it will be a variety.

Kail

mapper, designer and unreal fan
Feb 3, 2001
Sweden
Visit site
U2 != UT! (U2 is *not* UT)

Why do some people have such problems to understand that?

So the music in Unreal II should not sound like the UT soundtrack, rather like the Unreal music which was atmospheric, moody, new-agey, however sometimes fast paced techno and at some occasions almost synth metal.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I'm the solitary "gunman" player i guess... i like doom, doom2, wolf, quake and quake 2 and duke...etc..
the feeling of you against all the others is great.
That's why i played thry 3000 and more doom levels.. pure fun.

BUt on the other hand, being a part of a team in a sp game ain't that bad. Indeed, as someone said before, elite force sends the player on away missions with teammates. Ok so sometimes they run in front of your gun and i was really happy at one point i could go solo, but it was fun.

There should be a healthy balance. You should be able to guide teams (PLEASE I DONT WANNA BE AN ENSIGN OR CADET OR CORPORAL AGAIN! :) and play some solo missions.
To make everybody happy (sorry if someone has mentioned this here, i'm running out of time).

DOn't expect unreal II to be unreal I.. why ? if you like unreal 1 that much, go play the game. Just open yourself for a new unreal experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.