What did you dream about last night?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
I dreamt that the virus currently on my computer had given all of my security details to some criminal type, and that he had somehow used that to steal most items from my house, and also the front wall and windows for some reason. Lots of the stolen objects had somehow already been replaced with new stuff, including where the front of my house had been replaced with this see-through material, and also my room had been redecorated and had a strip of paint running through it that changed to any colour of any object that was pressed against it. Amongst my new stuff was a letter from the thief written on tin can labels, saying how he was sorry that he stole everything and that he'd stop doing it soon and would come and visit me. He'd signed his name as 'Soul' ... I wasn't impressed and decided to hand it all over to the police.

Then I dreamt that I was back at uni trying to find a new house to live in with my best friend, only to realise that in real life my best friend is being a best **** atm and so I must be dreaming - but still decided to spend the rest of the dream telling him how displeased I was and woke up feeling quite stressed.

I was living in a house in the country. It was on a fairly large hill. There were moutains on the side, like I lived in a valley in the northern part of the US. It was a nice day, sunny outside and a bit of clouds.

My girlfriend and I started to pack up some lunch and load it into the car to go to my grandmas house for the weekend.

The next thing we know the sun is starting to set behind the moutains. We rush inside. I guess it's a way of life or something, becuase it didn't bother us. We locked the doors, shut the windows and sealed up the house. The cat was meowing so we put it in the closet or something.

These creatures started to run from the hill behind our house. Tall, human like creatures with no hair and a dark brown or dirty complex type. They had incredible speed and there were thousands of them. Pouring over the hills like a flood of muddy water. The sky went black and we hid inside our house as the creatures bandged and smashed the outside of our house. It didn't bother us much though. We watched tv by candel light and had some dinner.

The next day we start to leave again, packing our lunch in our car getting ready to go to grandmas house. It was mid day this time. The sun was out, no clouds. It was warm and the sun was high. We went back inside to get some more food and I just happened to look outside. The creatures were coming during mid-day! We quickly tried to gather up some food and tried to get the house closed up quickly. I could see them attacking the neighbors across the hills (about half mile away). They swarmed the house like ants on a pile of sugar. We got the windows closed up and the front door. But we forgot the back door. A huge 7' monster burst through the door.

We ran into the bathroom and he was right on our tails. I slammed the door shut but he stuck his arm through and started to claw at me. He overpowerd me and the door flew open throwing me to the wall.

I grabbed a 4x4 board (where it came from I don't know). He opened his mouth to scream at me or for others to come I guess. I thrust the 4x4 board into his mouth and through his head. He looked at me with his huge wide black eyes. I inched the board further and further into his skull until it poped out the other side. He bled black. It was gooy and dripping all over the board. It started to run down the board and onto my hands.

My girlfriend who was in the shower curled up in fear of the monster said thanks and started to pack lunch again.

That's all I can remember.

It was very "I Legend" feeling.

toniglandyl

internal data fragmentation : 62203480%
Jan 20, 2006
diceedge.blogspot.com
I dreamt that someone proposed me to open the orange juice box I had in the fridge, which I did, before remembering I should have waited for next week before opening it.

I dreamnt I was in a cardboard box, looking out at a SSBB fight.

I was just sitting there, watching them fight each other while I ate my ramen noodles. All of a sudden this huge black guy (looked like Mr. T) came running up and stuck his dick out for everyone to see. He got laughed at and then just started to spray pee all over the place. I was saved, thankfully. But my cardboard box was gone, and they all stopped what they were doing to look at me.

Like I was some new strange character or something.

That's all I remember.

Rask

Aug 15, 2004
Finland
www.rdegree.net
Must be my bad sleeping habits, but I haven't seen dreams in years.

The last one I remember was when I was 9 or 10 years old. It included a birthday party of my friend. Not sure what happened after that...

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Had a dream where I was working in a factory. I only remember a few details, but it was kinda like Red Faction. I woke up when I took a bullet in the chest.

It was crazy.

I was a type of Jedi that could fly around in space. I flew past the Death Star as it was getting built. Lord Sidius (sp?) was there. He was pretty cool though. We drank some beers and a Jedi drink. Then flew around in space some more.

I arrived here on Earth and met up with a friend of mine. She is only 14 and is starting to notice guys now. So I guess her friend made or bought her a "pleasure toy". It was for a joke I guess, and it only cost $19. I took her to this ****ty little store to go pick it up after the timer "dinged". It was in a shoe box, but it was like 2 feet long 6" round. It was a horrible barney purple. There was a bowling pin in there too.

Some guy walked in and the lady behind the counter fliped the box over so he couldn't see what was in side.

She started to pay but only had some change and a few dollar bills. I had to loan her the $20 I had on me. I crused around the shop and saw some model cars. I looked franticly for a 3 series BMW but couldn't find one. There was some odd stuff in that place. All made of clay too I supose.

I have no clue why I had this dream.