DA2-Refinery

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

spec_x

DA2 Project Lead/Level Designer
Dec 10, 2002
Redmond, WA
I got bored with coding so I decided to start on a new map again. Not all that exciting yet, haven't spent to much time on it, but here's a quick screenshot. Since Fluxs is doing nice and autumny, I decided to do the exact opposite so it's dank, muddy, and wet :p Not sure if I'm going to keep the rain in or not at this point, we'll see. Anyways, here you all are

Attachments

• DA2-Refinery1.jpg
    DA2-Refinery1.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 69

spec_x

Dec 10, 2002
Redmond, WA
Updated screenshots. Decided to take out the rain for now.

Attachments

• Shot1.jpg
    Shot1.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Shot2.jpg
    Shot2.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Shot3.jpg
    Shot3.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 41

spec_x

Dec 10, 2002
Redmond, WA
eh, my screenshots always look dark, it's much lighter in game, and abs is right, my screenshots get out of date pretty quickly :p

Rooster128

L337 Reincarnated Wool Sock +5
Jul 1, 2004
Well from what I see its still awesome. :)

Spec, are you having that rain emitter follow the client, or is the rain a global thing?. Damn, I'd love to get my hands on a following code.

Rooster128

L337 Reincarnated Wool Sock +5
Jul 1, 2004
well i was just wondering... i didnt even know that, thanks for telling me. just wonderin why using one is so damn resource-expensive...

scott_bris

Defence Alliance Modeller
Jan 27, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
www.artofscott.com
I Think rain in maps can be great, as long as the sky isnt really dark

dod_thunder.jpg

This is a good example of this, not too dark..ignore the crappy textures.

just my 2cents worth