Operation Na Pali LOW FPS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shirsoft

Aug 3, 2004
I just downloaded onp and it looks promising , however it has a very poor fps of around 10. :mad: I have a geforcemx5200 128mb and 512 ram. UT runs fine on my comp , what could be the bug???

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
weird

you have latest version of na pali, 1.30 i believe ?
do other singleplay maps run fine ?
could you go in new singleplayer window and try to start a custom map ?
if you dont have any other files you can just try duplicating a dm map and rename it to other random name, with the DM in front of name

and start that as sp, if it runs slow too id say its oldskool, else its onp code
would help to find the problem

shirsoft

Aug 3, 2004
oldskool prob

Hourences said:
weird

you have latest version of na pali, 1.30 i believe ?
do other singleplay maps run fine ?
could you go in new singleplayer window and try to start a custom map ?
if you dont have any other files you can just try duplicating a dm map and rename it to other random name, with the DM in front of name

and start that as sp, if it runs slow too id say its oldskool, else its onp code
would help to find the problem

Hi, thanks for the gr8 idea... I tried the following:
1. Renamed a np file to dm-np.map and played in deathmatch of UT and it played perfecly fine
2. tried to play a new singleplayer map of Onp using custom maps. IT displays only 2 custom maps : entry and koth base station. dunno how to show other custom maps, looks like need to change some settings. I tried the koth base station and it gives better results than ONP but still worse than UT

3. I dowloaded the ONP from http://www.electrocity.ca/ and it was wriiten as ONPFinal.zip, dunno which verision it is.
What to do???