I'm leaving

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I'm leaving this forum until it has calmed down. Or forever, depending whether anyone will want to play dirty games with me or not. Which is not quite what I'm interested in. I refuse to be pawn in someone's social game. Bye.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
About people fucking up with me, the yugioh deck card shit, then this zuckenberg or zuckenberg wannabe taunting me and telling me shit in private messages. I am sick of it all. So I am leaving. Plain and simple. Everyone is losing their minds. I'm trying to keep my sanity before someone can get me.

AlteredForms

Apr 9, 2014
United Kingdom
About people fucking up with me, the yugioh deck card shit, then this zuckenberg or zuckenberg wannabe taunting me and telling me shit in private messages. I am sick of it all. So I am leaving. Plain and simple. Everyone is losing their minds. I'm trying to keep my sanity before someone can get me.

If that so happens to be the case, take the matter up with Sir_Brizz and have the relevant person cautioned or even suspended for their behaviour. If that doesn't work, then I suggest you take some time away from this forum.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Sensitive people are easy prey in life.

Leo, if someone is really harassing you with harassing PMs, copy and paste it and send an excerpt of their poesy to a mod and let them deal with it (unless this mod is harassing you, than there might be a problem).

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
If someone is harassing you, let me know. We do not want people like that here.

AlteredForms

Apr 9, 2014
United Kingdom
IF you're really a newcomer then you've yet to realise how batshit insane leo gets. You have to treat him exactly like a gremlin, don't feed him and heaven forbid you water him!

I made the move of befriending him and sending a greetings message to complete my profile. Wasn't the best of moves on my part.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
he's worked pretty hard cranking on the beta's its history, and so on.
I siteripped him last year and you have no idea how much work he has done. I was shocked at the amount of stuff he had in there and how much of I had never seen before.

Din's right. Take a break but don't quit. No one else cares as much about the historical part of UT development. There's a lot of spaces still to be filled in.

Status
Not open for further replies.