Unreal Gold-Anthology reinstall ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
After installing (besides custom maps and other stuff of course) on Win8.1 Intel laptop, do I need only 227i and then Multi-installer from OldUnreal? Thank you.:)

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
I believe that is correct. 227i and then the netfix patch.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Unreal Gold

OK, now I'm really confused. It seems to me (without digging up my old notes which I might have to do anyway) that I will need to do this:

1. Install Unreal Anthology (contains Unreal Gold of course),
2. Install MultiInstallNetPatchv1.0_OMP0.2 file (I believe this contains the netfix and the OMP file for Unreal Gold),
3. Install weblinkspatch for Unreal Gold,
4. Make sure Unreal Gold has the latest/final 226 version (I'm guessing the final is only for the original Unreal and Unreal Gold is ready for 227i after #3),
5. Install 227i for Unreal Gold,
6. Then enable advanced options, add more servers, and high-res textures.

Let me know if I missed anything besides more maps, more SP and other stuff like that.