The history we dont know

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chillinzebra

Nov 14, 2002
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
It was an age of great inventions and discoveries. Gutenberg invented removable type and the Bible. Another important invention was the circulation of blood. Sir Walter Raleigh is a historical figure because he invented cigarettes and started smoking. And Sir Francis Drake circumcised the world with a 100-foot clipper.

Eee, this thing with quotes not being text is silly.

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
the breasts which hung to the floor.

quite... quite...

[EDIT] I just read the entire thing. I spilled 2 glasses of water and fell on the floor many times. I haven't laughed that hard since Charlie Chaplin's 'Modern Times'. [/edit]

Last edited:

melagne

blah
Dec 6, 2002
Queen Elizabeth was the "Virgin Queen." As a queen she was a success. When Elizabeth exposed herself before her troops, they all shouted "hurrah." Then her navy went out and defeated the Spanish Armadillo.

Bach was the most famous composer in the world, and so was Handel. Handel was half German, half Italian, and half English. He was very large.
:lol:

ninjin

The Franco-Japanese Carrot
Feb 24, 2001
Dalhousie Univ., NS, Canada
Nero was a cruel tyrant who would torture his poor subjects by playing the fiddle to them.

wow, that tune must be deadly...

Queen Elizabeth was the "Virgin Queen." As a queen she was a success. When Elizabeth exposed herself before her troops, they all shouted "hurrah." Then her navy went out and defeated the Spanish Armadillo.

:lol:

Last edited:

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
That's some amazingly funny shit, but I find it hard to believe all these things have been written by students.

Profe

Jun 12, 2001
Visit site
heh yeah, but sometimes students write stuff like that on purpose. I remember one time in high school during a dictation a friend of mione mispelled a word on purpose giving the sentence a whole new meaning and in doing so embarrasing the teacher.