Final thread on final weapon hate threads

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CaSCaDe

gaem freak in 3 dimensions
Apr 7, 2000
somewhere you are not!
www.bart.ahk.nl
i just feel like saying this.

but could you all please just shut up about the weapons in ut2k3?
there in it live with it!, dont like them, dont play!

its as simple as that, no need to bother other people with your pathetic complains about some virtual weapons, i mean why would you HATE somethign that doesnt even realy exist!

im just getting sick and tired off people complaining about the game, yes its not like ut99... yes it is faster... it might even be more quackish SOWHAT! its a new game with new rules, so stop mouning about it!

there, i just needed to vent this.....

sorry if i offended any one by this

Swift Viper

Long live Xmas Xan Mark III(By Hyrulian)
Maybe if you ask nicely j/k ;) . You don't have to click on the threads, nothing forcing you to, plus there not showing up in the other threads. There is a reason for mutators, to make changes to stuff and note the word final.

What is the unreal world coming to :( ?

*Trys to read the qoute WebSlinger posted, maybe there is a point there*

Edit: Odd, I been having a lot to say laterly, while like a few days ago I was almost not here at all.

Last edited:

NeoNight

Lurker
Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
I am tired of people complaing about people that complain about people complaing about people that complain about ut2k3 final weapon complaint threads lol

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
I'd like to complain that Hanover keeps changing his avi. It's got me more confused than this whole thread does. ("I'd like to complain about the people complaining about those who AREN'T complaining about the complaint filed by the complaint departmentment regarding the complaining about the complaints" - [Austin Powers]"Oh, look, now I've gone cross-eyed!"[/Austin Powers])

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I think you're reading too much into it, CaSCaDe. This isn't really a complaining kind of forum. We don't dwell on stuff like that, we're just talking (remarkably frame free, mind you!) about it.

Unlike some other forums, we actually like/play UT2003. ;)