AAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA NOOOOOO

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kukuman

HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT
Mar 27, 2000
Bothell, WA
AHAHAHHAHAISLJ WOJEOPI EROIEPORI POERIESOPIR

I AM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW

I just got a letter from my DSL ISP-to-be, hoping it was something good, I ripped open the envelope, yeah blah blah "We know it's taking forever", yeah I know stupid US West, blah blah...wait, what's this?

"The equipment needed to provide DSL service to your community is installed at the central office of your telephone service provider. The remaining piece of the puzzle needed before we can begin installing DSL services in your community is the communication lines that will connect you to the Internet."

So, basically this means that US West was not following through because they knew I couldn't get it...humm...KAJAHAHOERJOPERJOPEIR!!!!!

I hate it when they tell me these things in dumbed-down terms. If they told me that the fiberoptic lines to connect the central office to the POP are not installed...then I'd get it. It took me a while to figure that one out.

The POP, as far as I know, is in Walla Walla, WA, nearly 500 FREAKIN MILES AWAY!!!!!
That'll take A VERY LONG FREAKIN TIME...

I saw some good providers based in Seattle. Huh. What a coincidence. We're moving there.

OMG I am so frickin mad right now...I've been waiting forever for DSL...ANYTHING faster than 56k. There's wireless, but that's expensive. There's ISDN, but, well, blah. NO there are no cable modems here, the cable company here(Charter) is even more screwy than Highspeed.com....

------------------
Kukuman|PuF

"Where si my magic hatt??! I AM VARY DIPSSLEASD SIR!!! PH34R M3!!!"

Which is approximate this website, and who are you from the types?

It is website for blood 2 clan, RENAGADE!!!1 is we the amazing experts at the fight with blood 2 on-line and can a blow of foot give to much donkey.