Deus Ex: The Fall

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
That was the most undescriptive trailer I've ever seen. That's the best they could do?

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
Had to do it.

DeusExTrailer.jpg

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Nice, full reveal on 5th. So is it going to be HR sequel?

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
Not necessarily avoid them, but having alternate ways to defeat them would be good. It was frustrating to go a full stealth or pacifist route with the game and suddenly be thrown into combat you're completely unprepared or ill equipped for. The Yelena fight was particularly frustrating/confusing.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
I thought the last one was kind of boring to be honest. Probably because it's been done a million times before. I wish someone would invent new gameplay.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
As long as they fix the boss fights, I'll preorder the hell out of it. Human Revolution really captured the spirit of the first game and was one of my favorite recent games.
Get the Wii U version of DX:HR if you want fixed boss fights
Oh, and supposedly MissingLink will be plunked into the main storyline, with your Praxis changes persisting

BTW AM, you can kill Yelena with the stun pistol, takes about 170 rounds tho