The Hannah Minx appreciation thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Just discovered this yesterday. Cultured, dorky, down-to-earth, and charming as hell. Oh man, I'm in love. What a doll.

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifA1AQe_NF0&feature=related[/m]

Last edited:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Jacks, are you talking about your daughter? :hmm: Anyway, sorry if this is weak or old hat, I'm usually too busy LIVING in the moment to know what's "COOL" on the "INTERNET"

you know what, I'll just use some Dr. Seuss to disassociate people's WEAK ASS tags.

Last edited:

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
"You know what youve got going for you? Youve got really big.......EYES!" Lame

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
:D She's not stupid.... she knows what he was getting at, but she just keeps playing the innocent card because it trumps everything. Very cool. The dude knows he'll never have a chance in hell with her but just in case, he plays the DOUCHE card as a last ditch effort... she ain't havin' it.

Last edited:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Takes some balls to learn Japanese... her body language, eyes, and yes boobs are just a sensory overload. Dunno if she's always this happy, but I dig it... she'll be awesome for some lucky man some day.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Smart? cultured? sophisticated? What? Was this sarcasm? I don't have a problem with her really I've met allot worse... but those are not traits I would apply to her as being her strong suits unless speaking relatively. By that I mean if you are say, compairing her to Brittney Spears.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Okay okay, so she might be a bit too happy-go-lucky, maybe even naive. But she's 21... whatcha gonna do about it.

I'd love to have her guide me around Japan... I wouldn't care if we boned or not, she's adorable and she reminds me of TWD's sister :D I'd be thrilled just to drink beer and have her talk at me for hours. Definitely have a high-school flirt/makeout sesh.

Last edited:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Whatever, you english invented Ugly anyway :rolleyes: Let me break it down for you:

If British women didn't wear a "plaster thick layer of makeup" to hide their HORRIBLE complexion, all the beer in the world couldn't make them look good enough to save the depressing British Isle from extinction. How one island nation can be so ugly yet promote such a stringent view of "hygiene" (vanity) and other shadows of your sad, defunct Victorian Empire is beyond me.

Last edited:

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
o_O fat? She is barely over her healthy target wieght most likely (not counting the wieght added by her mammery glands, she has very nice glands). You people must like your women borderline anerexic which is called underwieght.

Do a google image search.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Clearly she is not fat, you guys are idiots:

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIt_hedcBTc[/m]

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
If British women didn't wear a "plaster thick layer of makeup" to hide their HORRIBLE complexion, all the beer in the world couldn't make them look good enough to save the depressing British Isle from extinction. How one island nation can be so ugly yet promote such a stringent view of "hygiene" (vanity) and other shadows of your sad, defunct Victorian Empire is beyond me.

You really are an arrogant t*at! :D

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
wtfisdis****.jpg

1. Once again, this isn't 4chan.
2. She's an ugly, stupid attention whore.
3. Tits or GTFO, I'd prefer GTFO.