CTF-Retribution Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
From the announcement thread in our Content Release forum comes news of a "new" custom UT2004 level from MeanyMortal titled CTF-Retribution, an upgraded and updated version of a previously released level.

After finishing up CTF-Vengeance, I slowly felt a growing need to revisit and continue working on the level as it was visually very bland and could use a few gameplay tweaks. After having waded through BSP hell for a long time I have finally conquered and finished the updated version. Seeing how much this version differed from the last one, both in the visual apartment and then some in the gameplay apartment, I decided to rename it and treat it as a completely new level.

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
That's a very nice looking map with some very tasteful lighting - nice theme and an oldskool feel & look to it.
They don't make em like that anymore.

Hektor

Feb 20, 2009
for a map with this size placing 100 shield(s) is obligatory. i really dont see how teams can capture in 5v5 without it.

i have no problem with the visuals.

Last edited:

Hektor

Feb 20, 2009
also, maybe include the required files from the ECE pack in your archive, so people dont have to install the complete ece bonuspack just to play/check your map...