Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
-mnt-raid-www-webtar_org-users-site-xbox360-Red_Faction_Guerrilla_RF_XBOX360-SPARE.jpg

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Good buy. I'm definitively more interested in the PC release this August.
EDIT: JD, nice car. Bet it smells new too? :)

Last edited:

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
product1_4397.jpg

I already have one of these, but the barrel is plastic, so I wanted a more durable metal version. I recommend any Parker pen if you dislike cheap disposable pens.

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
Hows the M-80?

I drink the regular green one and assault, both quite tasty :)

I've been meaning to try them at some point. They any good?

I like the M-80. It has a real tropical flavor. The Assault is good too, tastes like Red Bull with less Sodium.

Out of all the monsters, the one's I like are...

Assault, Mixxed, M-80 and Khaos. The original feels like it's taking off the Enamel from my teeth, so I don't drink it. Waaaaay to sweet for me.

Mixxed and Assault are my two favorites. Mixxed tastes exactly like Grape Juice.

For that drink supposed to be promoting the Horde, it sure tastes fruity. I expected some dirt mixed with spit or piss.

It is good though. I need to try that Alliance one. Nothing will ever compare to the old Mountain Dew formulas though. I want my ThrowBack back..... :(

Last edited:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
I like the M-80. It has a real tropical flavor. The Assault is good too, tastes like Red Bull with less Sodium.

Out of all the monsters, the one's I like are...

Assault, Mixxed, M-80 and Khaos. The original feels like it's taking off the Enamel from my teeth, so I don't drink it. Waaaaay to sweet for me.

Mixxed and Assault are my two favorites. Mixxed tastes exactly like Grape Juice.

For that drink supposed to be promoting the Horde, it sure tastes fruity. I expected some dirt mixed with spit or piss.

It is good though. I need to try that Alliance one. Nothing will ever compare to the old Mountain Dew formulas though. I want my ThrowBack back..... :(

Last I checked Pepsi throwback still exists. I saw some just last week. Could be overstock though. I thought M-Dew throwback tasted weird at first but then I started guzzling it by the gallon. :D

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
Oi you emo bastard :mad: no buying death metal bands you'll make us look bad.
You take that job for a cowboy back right now young man.