MGS3 and MGA

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
FeelTheUniverseXXX said:
He's annoying as fuck and his girlfriend is a stupid whore.
What kind of things does he do that are annoying? All his decisions seemed sound to me. He never did anything that made me go, "oh my god, this guy is an idiot" or anything.
spm1138 said:
Snake is a cross between James Bond and Snake Plisken. He smokes, skulks about the place with large firearms and manages to make having a mullet look cool.

Raiden intentionally looks like a character from girls manga about gay men.

Why do you think people like Snake better?
So if his character model was different, everything would be fine?

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
I don't doubt that what we think is the story will inevitably be something completely different. Kojima seems to have a knack for surprises... *cough* Raiden *cough*

Overall, I thought the trailer was damn spiffy. But... what was with the Raiden-lookalike crotch grab at the end? :con:

By the way, there's a direct-feed streaming version up on the official site now.

http://gs10.powerbroad.ne.jp/konamijpn/mgs3_e3pv_live_0515_2004.wmv

-Keiichi

Last edited:

Dr.J

Staying Alive.
Nov 25, 2001
Hong Kong
www.alkdjflakdjfksj.com
haha and that guy looked like raiden too :lol:
but its such a bitch that konami made the vid streaming... ive got a hobby of collecting game trailers. but no fear, google search streaming vid rips and found the answer ;)