Is it Saturday yet?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
Are we partying like its Tuesday?

what day is it?

am I asking too many questions?

Daylight saving time is stupid.

edit
can I get a vocher for this thread, it sucks right now but I'd like to come back later.

Last edited:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
You know, I remember the good old days when people would actually be permabanned for this stuff. I guess those are long gone though.

Enjoy your spam pit.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Saturday, my trouble seems so far away?..

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
If there is any reason for your drinking let us know, but don't spam please

He does it because certain forum members think he's cool when he gets drunk and spams. That and because we complain about it, too.

It's annoying and it's not very cool. But he'll keep doing it as long as the moderators and admins don't give a shit.

Last edited:

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
He does it because certain forum members think he's cool when he gets drunk and spams. That and because we complain about it, too.

It's annoying and it's not very cool. But he'll keep doing it as long as the moderators and admins don't give a shit.

he's cool... but then so are you... just a different kind of cool.