Apparently 43% of Americans are truely retarded

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I don't even know if it's fair to call these guys Neo-Cons. Can anyone really be that stupid and gullible? Shocking and makes me happy that I don't live there anymore, but only vote there.:D

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_8VQVhRmAc&feature=player_embedded[/m]

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Look, man(s). Just register and vote all democrat come November. Tell everyone you know to do the same. Get them to get everyone they know to do the same.

The teabag idiocy needs to be stopped and arguing on forums isn't going to do it. And the democrats are the slightly lesser of two evils.

Last edited:

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
Just putting out there, (not that I really care about politics) if by chance in the next presidential election Obama does not get re-elected and a typical white person takes the office as it has been for many many years I am pretty sure stupid **** like this will cease within seconds...

Seems to me some people in this country won't give up a struggle against an African American president.

obama-combo-breaker.jpg

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
Look, man(s). Just register and vote all democrat come November. Tell everyone you know to do the same. Get them to get everyone they know to do the same.

The teabag idiocy needs to be stopped and arguing on forums isn't going to do it. And the democrats are the slightly lesser of two evils.

Democrats just need to find their balls. Republicans are legitimately retarded and are completely opposed to a progressive society. Democrats should not be making deals with Republicans, they should be telling them to go **** themselves.

Extreme viewpoint? Maybe, but keep in mind Ronald Regan was classicist, racist, and raped at least 32 young boys.

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Article Two, Section 1, Clause 5 of the United States Constitution, states:

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

This being true, each individual state has its own requirements for who gets on ballots in that state. As long as an individual state does not overrule constitutional requirements in Article 2 and the 14th Amendment's Equal Protection Clause, any other laws regarding eligibility requirements are reserved by the individual states.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
You stupid fools, anyone taking politics seriously is automatically retarded.
Over %80 of BuF.

Adelheid

Bernstein
Jan 23, 2008
Nowhere.
So now that Obama has been voted into an office that makes him the most powerful human being on the planet NOW they want to check he is legal? That's a little late isn't it?

And what if he's not? What the smeg are they going to do, out him? Surely that would break the country?

Apr 11, 2006
So now that Obama has been voted into an office that makes him the most powerful human being on the planet NOW they want to check he is legal? That's a little late isn't it?

And what if he's not? What the smeg are they going to do, out him? Surely that would break the country?

Isn't that the point?
The Constitution provides that the president must be a US citizen but has no procedure for determining this or enforcing the provision.

The only other interesting aspect of this story is how it reveals the arm of the US Government that is the media runs cover for Obama instead of doing thing you'd expect "journalists" to do - Dig into the story and harp on it constantly until they are provided with any and all documentation.