Unreal 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Yeap, Unreal II looks better than most of the games now (even UT3 looks only a bit better yet eats up all your GPU), so it doesn't need any graphical updates.

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Well... The basics get better everyday. Stuff like texture size and polycount are increasing on every major game release. So while I agree Unreal II holds up well, you can't really argue those technical stuff where it shows its age...

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Yes, the FPS is never too much in Unreal II, but it never drops below 30 too, so it's absolutely playable on my PC. I have shadows enabled on maximum, but disabled Fuzzy Shadows so I could see the shadow even more clearly, and wow, the effect is really nice! Those seagoats even have a frightening shadow :D