still suffering from annoying lockups?? read this then!! if you dont screw you!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scudsukah-:-)

*nuked*
Jan 23, 2001
maryland, usa#1
Visit site
Still haven't experienced one lockup yet as of january 1st 2001..... im telling you peeps if youre locking up.
replace those sh!tty ps2 mice and keyboard with usb hardware! !! can't express to you how important this is...... PS2 is garbage and very limited.. usb is modern and can handle a higher data rate so theres a larger margin to work with... ps2 is outdated and most pc enthusiests agree that they should put'em to sleep..
personally, i dont understand why they would let ps2 share resources with isa... hhmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
WTF!! that is sooooooooo gay!! hhhhhhmmmmm!!
Anyways Im not gonna go into why this happens but unreal tournament isnt ps2 friendly on most machines and frankly, should have a sticker on the box at the store saying, " Buy usb mice and keyboards if you dont wanna lockup!!!!!!"
Solve allot of headaches!! doncha think?
If you're just dying to know the details of this bullsh!t then respond ..... please dont respond just to respond... thanx!!!!!

im up outt dis biotch like delta!!

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
Let's see....I have a USB mouse and keyboard and still get occasional lock-ups.A lot of the time lock-ups are video driver problems(IMO)

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
Perhaps we should compare systems?yes/no?
My junk is the best junk from the side of the road on trash day.But I still average 125FPS in UT at 1024x768 32bit color

Taker

UT Junkie
I don't have lockups and I have a PS2 keyboard and mouse and a USB trackball and mouse attached right now.I agree with ZENPirate.....Lockups are more Video related,Overclocking and Sound card can also cause lockups.I have never heard of PS2 causing lockups.

*nuked*
Jan 23, 2001
maryland, usa#1
Visit site
LEMME REPHRASE THIS TO YOU IDIOTS WHO MAY HAVE BEEN MISLED!!

1st off if you suffer from lockups where the game still runs but you lose keyboard and mouse control
ITS PS2 RELATED YOU IDIOT!!! HAHAHAHA PS2 IS SHARED BY YOUR ISA AND VERY LIMITED!! when i switched to usb hardware no lockups go figure!! might wanna check again this is not a driver related lockup or anything else for that matter...
im speaking of a specific lockup!!! sory i didnt clarify for you idiots!! my diagnosis has its own thread!!

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Don't waste your time with the m0, people. He already prooved more than once, that his only way to react when confonted how false his post are, is to insult others.

*nuked*
Jan 23, 2001
maryland, usa#1
Visit site
disregard 8-4-7-2 staement he started the trash

hey you broke down with the smack talk and the evidence is at hand you lame ass not to mention the insults were instigated on your behalf so stik it where the sun doesnt shine you freak you just showed everyone how shallow you really are!!! get a girlfriend buddy they help!!! are you a fag? have you even had a lady before besides mommy ofcourse

SkummyB|BuF

Would you like to see me dance?
Feb 19, 2000
Liverpool, UK
www.bombardiers.org
Re: LEMME REPHRASE THIS TO YOU IDIOTS WHO MAY HAVE BEEN MISLED!!

Originally posted by scudsukah-:)
1st off if you suffer from lockups where the game still runs but you lose keyboard and mouse control
ITS PS2 RELATED YOU IDIOT!!! HAHAHAHA PS2 IS SHARED BY YOUR ISA AND VERY LIMITED!! when i switched to usb hardware no lockups go figure!! might wanna check again this is not a driver related lockup or anything else for that matter...
im speaking of a specific lockup!!! sory i didnt clarify for you idiots!! my diagnosis has its own thread!!

Strange....... my PS2 setup works fine.

And i won't disregard 8-4's statement - he's proved to me in the last few months that he has intelligence. In the last few minutes - you've proved to me that you don't.

*nuked*
Jan 23, 2001
maryland, usa#1
Visit site
the bottom line is hes an asshole

i made a foolhardy statement excuse the fuk outta me the point is he was outta line so there for fight fire with fire your comment isnt needed i help who i needed to help so fuk off fag

Status
Not open for further replies.