Unreal 226b-f security fixed engine.u file

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[]KAOS[]Casey

227 dev
May 17, 2009
California
www.klankaos.com
If its the same exploit i'm thinking about, i mentioned it, and I don't want information of it to spread because of it's nature. It's extremely serious and overwriting a single file is nothing compared to it.

Also, the screenshots only prove someone said that, without the server log showing the IPs and such.. it could be anyone. But really who knows. Mr.oysterhead or whatever it says in there is something that mentalhunter would do.. though

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
[]KAOS[]Casey;2470259 said:
If its the same exploit i'm thinking about, i mentioned it, and I don't want information of it to spread because of it's nature. It's extremely serious and overwriting a single file is nothing compared to it.

Also, the screenshots only prove someone said that, without the server log showing the IPs and such.. it could be anyone. But really who knows. Mr.oysterhead or whatever it says in there is something that mentalhunter would do.. though

Sure, blame it on mentalhunter. I know better and you will always have some ridiculous argument.

Pitbull

Matrix is not my nephew. I know him thru Smartball. My email is public information on Old Unreal. You have spread lies and continue to do so. I sincerely hope you let go of this Leo. Your only hurting yourself. I can only wish you well.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Ok enough of this cross forum 227 drama. If you must continue this endless discussion, KEEP IT TO PRIVATE MESSAGES.

Once again, for those who can't read properly: KEEP IT TO PRIVATE MESSAGES

If you really think it's that important.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.