UE1 - UT HELP HELP HELP HELP (SPANISH)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

(((GUAMON))

Mar 11, 2008
hola soy nuevo,entre a este foro porque en esta pagina se encuentra todo lo que se necesita saber de edicion de unreal tournament,pero mi duda es como hago my propio modelo,estoi buscando por internet y lo que encuentro es el skin maker que no lo quiero,alguien sabe como hago mi modelo?

Last edited:

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
Usted Puede encontras "skin makers" en skincity, o , tu puede usas tutoriales online, pero la mayoría de los tutoriales es en ingles.

Y, sacas fotos de tu modelo y anuncias lo en esto paqina por favor.

Todos los persones en esto foro hablan ingles, tu tratas usar ingles por favor?

TRANSLATION OF HIS POST IN ENGLISH:

"Hi, I am new, and I have found everything in this page I need to know about Unreal tournament, but I am looking for someone to do my model, so I am searching the internet for a skin maker or someone who can do my model" -(((GUAMON)))

-Note, I am not a fluent Spanish speaker, and I am unsure whether Guamon wants to suggest and Idea for a model or make his own. If there is anyone else fluent in Spanish I could use your assistance.

Last edited:

G.Lecter

Registered Tester
Dec 31, 2004
Spain
www.oscarcrego.com
He means he's looking for a way or a tool to make his own models (I think he's refering to player skins...) He has already found a 'skin maker' thing but he's not interested in that one... ;)

(((GUAMON))

Mar 11, 2008
I sit(feel) it esque my Englishman is not good but let's not leave of the topic, which I want to know is since(as,like) I do my model, or that he(she) programmes devo to use to create my model, in unreal ed already as to do my map and all that but in the tutoriales that vep only it(he,she) appears like to do map, he(she) does not say anything of models, entonses what I want to know is since(as,like) I do my model

G.Lecter

Registered Tester
Dec 31, 2004
Spain
www.oscarcrego.com
Para crear un modelo de jugador necesitarás algún programa especializado como puede ser Maya o 3dsMax (Con UnrealEd sólo puedes crear mapas o cinemáticas y aun así necesitarás programas externos si quieres crear contenido visual original...) Una vez creado el modelo y sus animaciones debes exportarlo a un formato compatible con el juego... no se cual es ese formato pero debería ser facil encontrarlo con buscar en los archivos del juego... puede que necesites algún tipo de herramienta o plugin para la conversion, pero si es necesario seguramente está en el SkinCity o es fácil de encontrar con Google...
Suerte! :D

Feralidragon

UT n00b coder
Feb 25, 2008
I don't speak Spanish, but I understand somehow what you want, I will to tell it in portuguese, if you understand:

O melhor que tens para o UT GOTY, é o MilkShape, pois crias os teus modelos 3D, fazes lá o skin e depois podes exportá-lo para .3d, que é o formato que o UT utiliza para importar os meshes, depois tens de fazer o UCC Make, mas isso é outra coisa que tens de pesquisar. ;)

In English:
The best that you have for UT GOTY is MilkShape, as you can create there your own 3D models, make there your skin and you can then export it to .3d, which is the format that UT uses for importing meshes, then you have to do the UCC Make, but that is another thing that you have to search. ;)

meowcat

take a chance
Jun 7, 2001
@Feralidragon: Don't forget, with patch 436 you can also use skeletal animation (.psk, .psa) in UT1 which MS3D can export to as well (now that the root joint bug has been fixed).