HELP MEEEEEEEEE!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Blueyes

Be nice to me...
Feb 11, 2004
Montreal, Canada
Hey dude, you have to admit that you were not very "politicaly correct" at first, please...

Your answer to their little help was "you suck"... come on man!
If you behave like that with family and friends, you must be often alone because who wants to have a friend like you...

To be polite is not a sign of weakness, it is a proof of respect to others and this way others respect you. And if you find something to argue again to what i'm saying, then you are a "desperate case" man...too bad for you. :rolleyes:

The_Great_Perfidy

Apr 2, 2004
Blue i am a person that you likes to joke around and to me saying
"you suck " is funny
i am a polite person when im not on the internet talking to some stupid fricking nerd who needs shut up and move on. you had no reason at all, to post any thing in this thread you didnt help me you just critiscised me and i think you need an attitude adjustment
and what do you mean politically correct?

Last edited:

Blueyes

Be nice to me...
Feb 11, 2004
Montreal, Canada
OH well...at 44 i may be too old to understand the real meaning of today's "you suck"... :rolleyes: is this supposed to be funny?

In fact, i just realised that i may be too old to be a member of that forum, period.

Looks like most guys here are around 18 yrs old and still studying.

The only ones i know here that are older than me ( i think) are TWRECKS and GEDDY LEE ( i didn't see him here lately...)

Blueyes

Be nice to me...
Feb 11, 2004
Montreal, Canada
What?........no rebound from the aggressor yet?........i'm surprised!

No offence and no sarcasm either, even if i was insulted many times. ;)