uax to wav???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kokensu

Fire in Ma Belly!
Jan 4, 2000
Shut yo mouth!
Visit site
Just need the right program

I don't have a link. I used to use this program for the old Unreal engine, way back when. I actually made a UT music CD with all the songs from the old engine. Look up something called Mod Player. If you can't find it, I still have a copy of it at home. I'm at work now so you'll have to wait. I have anohter utility that converts .umx, and I believe .uax files to .it or .sm3 files. These are mod file formats. Not UT mod, it's just another name for the file types. That MOD player can play these .it, or .sm3 files(so can sonique by the way, although it used to have a problem playing some of them all the way through). The MOD player can also convert these files to .wav format. Which can then be used in windows or made into MP3's or CD Audio or whatever.

I'd start by trying to find the file converter. Just do a search for it. If you can't find it I'll see if I can send it to you. ;)