wow, I'm impressed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
damn, you actually have your own forum, that's great!!

but uhmmm, I'm afraid it won't get verry crowded here. no offence ofcourse, but I just think you'd have to release a lot of stuff before people will ask a lot of questions about it here.

about the spiral stairs ... maybe you can combine the extruder you created with the spiral staircase. you woud have to give in the coordinates of eacht point (only X & Y) with a maximum of 16 or so. this way you won't need the 2ds editor, and that's not so bad becouse its not so hard to figure out where the vertices should be.

bye bye (back to ued forum:D)

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
yes, it's a quiet, relaxing spot. far from the crowds of OT...

as for the spiral with custom shape, for the next release of the Extruder I'll look into a modified BuildArc command with a z-axis increment to make a helicoidal path.