Defence Alliance Screenshot

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
aBsOlUt, Defence Alliance 2 Project Leader, sends in word that a new screenshot has been released - this one featuring FluXs' A2-Classic-Egypt.

Along with the screenshot, we're hearing that DA2 v1.1 will be released very soon. Good news indeed.

cole_bie

^^^SHOW ME THE PINK^^^
Jun 29, 2004
Not to be rude or anything, but all this for a screenshot? I mean dont get me wrong I love defense alliance and play it all the time, but I mean it is just a screenshot.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
wow screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot ! :p

and there is grass growing on the stone slab.

Hunz

...aka [A|K]Leviathan, mkay?
Jan 7, 2002
Jail
www.arschkeKse.de.vu
Of course it not only to show you one screenshot of this very good new map - its there to SPAM the news that DefenceAlliance2 is out, yet!

...there must be some people who still dont know this, so know this and get it - Hut hut hut hut hut!

Caravaggio

Custom User Text goes here.
Oct 2, 2002
US
Visit site
It may only be one shot (tis a sweet gun btw), but the BU guys have to give something to the posters who always scream "the game is UNREAL, the site is beyond UNREAL!" every time an OT news post is made, otherwise those posters start to bleed grey matter through the urethra. : P