working on a map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the bullet_evader

Aug 8, 2003
Visit site
hello all.... im new here :D , but im not speak english very well ( sorry about that ). im working on a map... it has to be an haunted house with rain and thunder and other scary stuff... so i wanna know what you guys think about the first screenshots of the map... they looks like a little bit dark...but heeej... its an scary map... so tell me what you think about the screens...and dont be afraid because it looks like an little map because i have created an terrain with 16000*16000*16000 units :D :D so i can build a lot more then this :D

i dont have make the haunted house himself yet, but i first wanna know wat people thinks about this...their is also coming an graveyard.

thanks for your reply...
the evader!!!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 58
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 56

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
damn! aren't you posting on polycount(or some other forums) aswell? these screenies seem awful familiar....