All of BuF recently

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Jacks isn't goony enough to be Beeb.

The man raises a good point. After all they say there is no cure for stupid, and boy did he have that in spades. And if it was only a month and a half between "cap'n beeb" going and Jacks coming, there couldn't possibly have. Een that radical a personality shift, could there?

Hmm... I dunno, I'm not convinced... I sent Jacks a PM when I got back and he seems pretty cool to me. Beeb was just a dick to everyone (and not even as good as it as I was lol.)

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
The man raises a good point. After all they say there is no cure for stupid, and boy did he have that in spades. And if it was only a month and a half between "cap'n beeb" going and Jacks coming, there couldn't possibly have. Een that radical a personality shift, could there?

Hmm... I dunno, I'm not convinced... I sent Jacks a PM when I got back and he seems pretty cool to me. Beeb was just a dick to everyone (and not even as good as it as I was lol.)

Yeah, Jacks isn't beeb. I was just having fun with a conspiracy theory. You're right, Beeb was a dick, I should know. I was one of his prime targets.

Last edited:

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Yeah, I love phone posting. Goddamn things. That should have said "couldn't possibly have been..."

Conspiracy theories are fun and all, but yeah, I talked with Jacks before I started posting regularly again. Despite my screwing around I don't think it's him. I mean that is what we do here, or did anyway, good natured ribbing, yes? :p

Besides, Jacks started it with that post of his. ;)

,, lol:mad:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Yeah, I love phone posting. Goddamn things. That should have said "couldn't possibly have been..."

Conspiracy theories are fun and all, but yeah, I talked with Jacks before I started posting regularly again. Despite my screwing around I don't think it's him. I mean that is what we do here, or did anyway, good natured ribbing, yes? :p

Besides, Jacks started it with that post of his. ;)

No, but he's someone else though...nobody got my hint .. :p

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Being I haven't been here for a little bit I have an excuse lol... PM me with what you meant? :p