Happy New Years!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
Sup guys.

I know I haven't been around much. But I still consider myself a part of the clan. can't wait to see you guys again this year :)

I wish you the best 2011 has to effer.

Take care of yourselfs.

See you in 6 months :D

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Why wouldn't you consider yourself part of the clan? Plus, you've been just as active on the forums as everyone else, maybe more so. I was just thinking everyone has been posting a lot lately.

Anyway, Happy New Year everyone!

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Guess BuA is in a quiet stage right now. Hardly ever see anyone playing.. Anyway's Happy New Years!!

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
I've been playing L4D as obsessively as ever, but I just got the DLCs for borderlands, and picked up NWN2 and both it's addons, so I'm gonna try and break the habit.
Thought you'd be happy to know that I'm still smoke free, and the doc has me on more medications than a mental patient... but still nothing to report.
Don't know if I'll be ready for TAZLAN this year; but I'm working on it.
I hope you all are doing alright, and if ya need me; you can almost always catch me on facebook or Steam. ;)

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Totally forgot about NWN2...might have to get that game since I had the first one and it's been out a while so it might be cheap. I've been playing GW once in a while but can't afford much at this time with Christmas and freaking car repairs. Put 360 buck on parts for my car. But the carpet in the house needed replaced like in the worst way. So I'm looking but waiting for a good team game to come out where we all are able to get together and rock like new. GW2 maybe? My POS PC should be able to still play it. Like Lurk I'm FB almost all the time playing **** games. LOL.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Going to buy NWN2 because it's still cheap and it will hold me over until I can save up for a new rig. My first game in nearly 2 years. Plus someone from work is getting it too simply because he use to be a DnD freak. Might see if he want to do a multiplayer. Hopefully everyone is doing OK and their New Year is starting off great.