It lives...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
Hopping on. Will spend 10 minutes demolishing flag cap records. If nobody joins me, I'll feel lonely, then have to move on elsewhere :(

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
I may or may not join you.
Sorry, after about 10 minutes of flag capping I moved onto another server, never checked back here or the server for anybody.
come back!
My ping was up and down last night. I have to contact my ISP today, I think there is an issue with the modem. TV and Internet have both been acting up the last few weeks, I've just been too lazy to call them. Today must be that day.

Anyway, I got booted twice from the Combo server we were on. My ping and/or P/L got way too out of whack and the newnet kicked me off. Was fine the first time, the second time I got booted and somebody else joined quickly so I lost my spot. I called it a night at that point, my connection was frustrating me. :eek:

I didn't see your message until 11:30, otherwise I would maybe have hopped back onto EO.

Rip

Nov 12, 2014
Great games last night! 5-8 going strong for several hours, and all spontaneous! A new player or two too. :) It was great fun.

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
Great games last night! 5-8 going strong for several hours, and all spontaneous! A new player or two too. :) It was great fun.
It was fun indeed. Was nice to see you playing instead of spectating the entire time :p

I visit a general/offtopic forum and somebody had recently started up a UT99 conversation. I posted the IP for HoR hoping to show a few folks that only ever played reg UT and was surprised they gave it a whirl. Super_Flea caught on pretty quick. He's not up to the speed the rest of us are but he's not bad. The other guy that hopped on "xconverge" I didn't even realize until I looked afterwards he was from that forum as well. A third tried joining but he says he hasn't been able to connect to the server. He says after all of the downloads it never connects (no error or disconnect message). I think he may have installed the 451 patch so I recommended he remove/reinstall fresh and stick with 436.

Rip

Nov 12, 2014
It was fun indeed. Was nice to see you playing instead of spectating the entire time :p

I visit a general/offtopic forum and somebody had recently started up a UT99 conversation. I posted the IP for HoR hoping to show a few folks that only ever played reg UT and was surprised they gave it a whirl. Super_Flea caught on pretty quick. He's not up to the speed the rest of us are but he's not bad. The other guy that hopped on "xconverge" I didn't even realize until I looked afterwards he was from that forum as well. A third tried joining but he says he hasn't been able to connect to the server. He says after all of the downloads it never connects (no error or disconnect message). I think he may have installed the 451 patch so I recommended he remove/reinstall fresh and stick with 436.

My hero! You rock, Sparky.