TIL from R-Todd Akin that if truely raped women can't get pregnant

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
popular != quality

I love you bro but that show isn't funny. You shouldn't take it too personally since you're not the one that made it.

I'm not. I'm just trolling you since it sounds like you are wearing a monocle when talking about anime.

I do feel you miss the whole point of the show. It's not the jokes that are suppose to be funny, but all the parodies of shit that goes on in anime.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Anyway, Todd Akin needs to run for president of Israel. He'd be perfect.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
TWD got me, I'm completely illiterate in Bible stuff. But my point stands: If you want to know the facts, listen to scientists. If you want a good story or moral view, try one of the many religions. But FFS don't use religion in an attempt to explain facts!

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
TWD got me, I'm completely illiterate in Bible stuff. But my point stands: If you want to know the facts, listen to scientists. If you want a good story or moral view, try one of the many religions. But FFS don't use religion in an attempt to explain facts!

better yet, leave moral questions to philosophical schools.

I'm more than happy to explain things to facilitate understanding, but that's clearly not what's happening here. I have no interest in a drawn out argument regarding the validity of the bible, not do I have any interest in listening to people preach to the choir. If you want to talk about these sorts of things I would appreciate it if you at least put some effort into understanding the beliefs of others. Silly questions like these make me think that you don't know much about the bible at all beyond what you read in /r/atheism.

:lol:

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Intelligent design just shifts the problem: Who designed the designer? In other words, ID splits the problem (How was everything created?) into two parts, then presents an unverifiable and unfalsifiable solution for one part (There is a higher power involved in the creation of everything we know.) and silently ignores the other part. (Who created that designer?)
Do note that I'm not promoting the discussion of intelligent design in science classes. If it wasn't clear, I'm only stating that I don't mind the fact that people believe lots of different things being mentioned. No good comes from acting like everyone believes uniformly. That being said, extended amounts of time being spent on things like ID like some people want is just ridiculous.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
I'm not. I'm just trolling you since it sounds like you are wearing a monocle when talking about anime.

I do feel you miss the whole point of the show. It's not the jokes that are suppose to be funny, but all the parodies of shit that goes on in anime.

One of the biggest misconceptions here is that I'm crazy about anime. I think most anime is shit and only like a few really big mainstream ones like Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Ghost in the Shell and Studio Ghibi stuff. When I watch Evangelion I actually want to vomit because the plot is so bad. I really can't stomach most anime especially the stupid moe shit.

I like American cartoons a lot more than anime. My favorite animated shows are Futurama, Freakazoid, Batman: TAS, and more recently Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Gravity Falls.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org

I really don't like anime that much. I like a couple series but that's it.

I just don't think the show is that funny, there's nothing more to it then that. Good on your friend for making a web series though, its just not my cup of tea.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
Secrets.txt

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulhM3DNgBzY[/M]

YOUR NAME IS TOBY
YOUR
NAME
IS
TOBY