Ask A Woman.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Interbellum

I used to be a man
May 17, 2008
Once brain damage occured (ca 10 mins after the heart stops), freezing someone doesn't really help anymore.

Are you a woman? Anyway, lots of people die in hospitals and could easily be cooled etc. within 10 minutes. Also, damage that may seem 'irreversible' today may be fairly trivial tomorrow. Last but not least, it's the moral and civilized thing to do regardless of the final outcome. It would make the world a better place.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
How would it make the world a better place? There would be to many human schmoes everywhere.

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
Are you a woman? Anyway, lots of people die in hospitals and could easily be cooled etc. within 10 minutes. Also, damage that may seem 'irreversible' today may be fairly trivial tomorrow. Last but not least, it's the moral and civilized thing to do regardless of the final outcome. It would make the world a better place.
maybe you should start fund raising and offer your services.

Drawings of mercenaries shooting terrorists with super-laser-dildos don't make you an inventor elmur.
It doesn't? :/

Last edited:

Interbellum

I used to be a man
May 17, 2008
How would it make the world a better place? There would be to many human schmoes everywhere.

There will be quite a lot of those anyway if people don't stop breeding. But there's plenty of space in space... It would make the world a better place by giving people (real) hope, by making them realize that we don't have to accept anything, not even death. We can fight, and we can win. When people feel like they got something to lose, they tend to behave better. It would also undermine religion, which is a major cause of misery in the world.

maybe you should start fund raising and offer your services.

Um, there already are several organizations offering these services (Cryonics Institute, Alcor Life Extension Foundation, KrioRus, Suspended Animation). The cheapest preservation costs about 10K (brain only). Whole body minimum is about 20-35K. If you use life insurance, as most people do, this is a fairly trivial amount.

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
3) Would you agree that modern 'feminism' is actually harmful to women by promoting a kind of whiny, bitter victim mentality instead of trying to find real (technological) solutions to real (biological) problems?
I think these days people confuse feminism and neo-feminism. What I find most harmful is positive discrimination. Often that comes from other women, which is the most awkward and frustrating kind because it's difficult to argue against someone's attitude without upsetting them (they're 'on your side', after all). Some people will always assume you got where you are because of being female (or in some other minority group in a specific job), not because of ability. This is why 'you go girl!' bugs the hell out of me.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Can I axe a question?

Y y'all women talk so much?

I mean **** nigga i'm tryin to watch da game an u wanna talk bout ya day.
Dat sandwich ain't gonna make itself, man.

Last edited:

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
remember the question (which wasn't really a question) from the world's largest Gunny Worm?
Don't put that stuff in there or you'll get the world's largest yeast infection!

No it wouldn't o_O those are bacterial and/or fungus infestations. Are you aware that most water soluble personal lubricants are glucose aka sugar based? It would be messy but any sugar left up there would just get absorbed into the blood stream or exit via vaginal secretions.

I am waiting for one of those self munching contortionist chicks to get ahold of one of these and film it so I can make a animated gif demotivational poster that says: OM NOM NOM ooh la la.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
he he this thread is funny. I wonder how many of the men who have read it have learnt anything?

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Hmmmm well maybe not but I feel I know Igoy that much better - I know about her menstrual cycle, they way she likes her nipples/breasts played with, that she lost her 'cherry' after falling off a fence, and that she wouldnt have sex for money or pose nude :)