if your penis is too big you hit the cervix and girls feel uncomfortable about that

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
My wife has the mirena and that thing is dangerous. everything is cool and moving along fine and then all of a sudden it's like a godamned pipe cleaner jumps out and rapes your wiener

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
My wife has the mirena and that thing is dangerous. everything is cool and moving along fine and then all of a sudden it's like a godamned pipe cleaner jumps out and rapes your wiener

Yowza. You wife must have an uncommonly short uterus. That would suck so hard. I just hate the stupid little string thing that feels like a piece of stiff dental floss stabbing your Johnson if it finds exactly the right angle. It isn't comfortable.

~Jason

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
Yowza. You wife must have an uncommonly short uterus. That would suck so hard. I just hate the stupid little string thing that feels like a piece of stiff dental floss stabbing your Johnson if it finds exactly the right angle. It isn't comfortable.
Well, it's more that she's like 5' and I'm 6'2". Most of the time it's not a problem, but yea, when it finds that magic angle look the **** out! That said, it's a good "excuse"(?) to not use the missionary position ;)

She told her obgyn, so he clipped them shorter. I think it just made it worse since they're stiffer now. At least it seems that way :(

Oh man.. I feel for you. Limited woman on top action for you. :(
yea, that's pretty much a no-go :(

Last edited:

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Over 30 posts and no one wrote "stop banging 5 year olds and you won't have that problem".

What the hell happened? :confused:

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
HELLLL no. That ****'s weird to begin with, and tongue piercings feel horrible. I almost kicked a gal in the jaw like a bucking mule, for Fellatioboarding me. It's torture.

Important note: make sure that the tongue piecing is ball shaped (which feels fantastic) and not a bizzare and terrifying mace-like object (which so scarred Peavey).

~Jason