Seriously...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XClutchX

Jan 22, 2008
Good ideas that faded... Thats interesting because most games incorporate nearly every idea in Infiltration including, but not limited to, customizing weapons/loadouts, no crosshairs, free aiming, and dynamic objective multiplayer gametypes.

I've noticed a lot of things that are in INF that are becoming mainstream game standards now. It's a shame that other people thought of this stuff years ago.

I love how people try to respond to stupidity and agressivity. ALWAYS by being just as much stupid and agressive. (most of them) look above:

Stupidity = "agressivity." There are two Gs in "aggressive."

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
:lol: its a good thing that pc"s dont have smellOvision incorporated, we probably would be in need of biohazard protection gear.
you know rastas dont seem to wash their hairs or so :D

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
...There is actually only Mercie, Lethal Dosage who seem to be reallyyy stupid...

WHAT kind of troll are you? Only TWO of us are really stupid? This has to improve! Give us proper credit! Tell us we suck, our sisters suck, our mothers suck and our daddys would suck too, if you had 5 bucks! I'm afraid that in your next post I must INSIST on PROPER TROLLING! You know you can do better; question our sexual orientation; question our sanity; use leet speak; tell us we anally abuse amoebas; be creative.

Thanks in advance!

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
I have to say that there is ONE good point, it seems there is more people on my right side... There is actually only Mercie, Lethal Dosage who seem to be reallyyy stupid.

He he, i got a personal mention! Although i'm actually quite put off that he didn't have anything creative at all for a come back, futher-more there didn't seem be anything seemingly intelligent in that post what-so-ever. It seems he's reached the end of his dictionary and calling us simply stupid and/or smelly is the best he can muster. FOR SHAME! I don't want to see any more attempts at insults until you actually have something half baked to serve up.

Vixen.cat

Sep 20, 2005
Should you need inspiration in your quest to become a proper troll, Rasta, you'll find it on ED in spades. :D

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
I would just like to point out I don't mind being insulted. Not in the least. As long as it is creative, intelligent and done with a certain amount of panache. You failed to do any of them.

Can you at least be entertaining and not just annoying. "You smell like a dead drunk!!" Seriously, is that the best you can do? "You all have the aroma of Britney's crotch after a night out bar hoping with Paris Hilton." is at least insulting. No one here wants to be compared to Britney or Paris let alone their crotches. Some here though wouldn't mind being drunk and knowing there is someone like you walking the streets being dead might not be so bad either.

No you had to use a drunk reference and to make sure we get it you use two explanation marks. If we don't get it after the first do you think the second will help.

So why don't you sit and think for awhile and try again. I know that is asking a lot but give it a try. You may come up with something amusing.

Best of luck.

-RoMe-infers

Nov 12, 2003
Paris
Visit site
I am really sorry guys... Really.. You have to know it is really difficult for me to have insult that matches your great level of smellyness.. I would do better in french i guess.

I love how now, it is time for text explanation. "You used this term blablabla, and it is not really appropriate....blablabla..., you could have done better... blablabla.. you put two explanations marks..blablabla..." It is so funny. I finaaly know what to do with these useless forumers.

P.S: What is a crotch?

P.S: Some thinks my trolling levell lowered? i feel insulted. I still managed to tell you i came on my cat when i was fourteen!! what more do you need ?!

Last edited by a moderator:

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
The word "insult" is way over rated here. By definition, an insult should be insulting. Just throwing out random inane words don't make them an insult.

By most, they just get ignored. Only a few really take the bait and manage to find a way to be insulted. Like Crowze said, no one here really knows what I do and how I smell.

I just hope that one day forumers will stop trying to insult others on the internet as, obviously, it's pretty much useless.

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Nothing wrong with a good insult. The problem here is that our friend just has no clue.

First off don't tell us you are French. Sorry but that does not help your cause. There is nothing wrong being French but to be accepted and French you need to have a pretty good coolness factor. Something you have not achieved yet. If I was you I would not go around telling people you are French.

Second is this whole cat thing. Sorry but it just doesn't work. It is actually rather sad. One step below wrapping fire works around a cats tail. Atleast that is something people can visualize dispite it being dumb. I would also say when insulting people do not give the enemy ammunition but this is just so pathetic it is useless. I just mention this point for future reference.

Third the whole crotch business. Another disappointment. I mean if you do not know what a crotch is type it into google and find out. Better yet type in Britney crotch and see what happens. Even add Paris Hilton to the search. Very tame stuff mind you but someone like you has to start somewhere and since Britney and Paris seem to be at your level that would be a good place to start.

Give it a try. I am looking forward to see what you come up with next.

Best of luck.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
I would do better in french i guess.

Si tu crois tu peut nous insulter meilleur en francais, parce que ton anglais n'es pas si bien, je suis sure il y a des gens ici qui comprends le francais.

Since my frog, err french, is probably as bad as I think it is, here's what I wanted to say in English: "If you think you could insult us better in frog, err french, because your english is not that good, I'm sure there are people here who understand french, err frog, err you get the point.." Also sorry for all french-speakers at my horrible french-attempt :(

P.S: What is a crotch?
The area where the male human reproductive organs are.

P.S: Some thinks my trolling levell lowered? i feel insulted. I still managed to tell you i came on my cat when i was fourteen!! what more do you need ?!
No1.: P.P.S, you already had a P.S. (hmm, where's that nitpick smilie..)
No2.: Your trolling level actually sucked to begin with, but even then it has decreased over your last two posts. But I have strong confidence in you! You will rise to new trolling-greatness in your next post :2thumb:
No3.: At least tell us you came over your DEAD cat

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site

You're doing it wrong tbh.

The basic point you need to bear in mind is that most people really don't care if some anonymous d00d on the internets insults them or says swears at them.

If I say to you "You smell like my left index finger after it's been up your mother's poopchute" odds are you don't care because I'm just some guy from a forum. I'm probably fat and collect swords, right?

What you need to do is to lubricate the outrageous statement so it slides in easier. The best trolls are the ones where noone even realises you're trolling them.
You also need to find some button to push that will actually get a rise out of people. Some sacred cow (no, not like your mom) to slaughter. Since apparently noone cares if you think they smell like a deceased vagrant that probably isn't the button you're looking for.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
I assume the general intention of this thread was quite the opposite of what it is to me: pure enjoyment.

Status
Not open for further replies.