Heh

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
I always think the INF community is cevilized and friendly, do not change this by attacking him that way.

I think INF is kinda sleeping and waiting to awake in Source. I think INF will never die (untill new release on source), they will be always players, this game can't die. Only if we all really die, it will die :D.

But for me it is semi dead, first cuz I can't play it now (wait for DSL in few weks [months]) and second cuz I allready am heading toward INF:Source.

Last edited:

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
I assume he also might be a little bit of troll - though his post-per-year output is a bit small for a troll. In case he turns out to be one - can we keep him please? The last one was really fun until the mods locked his thread.

Also two comments on the general trolling style (assuming you actually are trolling, if not just ignore - there's a button somewhere here that does that for you, I guess I already made most peoples list..):
- Bypass the swearword filter; no one's taking you serious if your shit turn up as ****.
- Make cunning remarks about the LAST (i.e. "actual") version of Inf. 2.86 is kinda outdated, most people play 2.9 by now (I know there are some 2.86 players it seems, I didn't mean any offense thowards you guys).

Anyway, welcome back after all these years and keep on trolling - unless you aren't in which case I'd kindly ask you to perhaps consider a trolling career.