More content downloads

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OutlawSkot33

Im me.
May 27, 2004
For Unreal Championship, new content download is needed. 4 levels is bull. should port some UT2k3 level over to UC. like CTF-Face3 (or a conversion of UT2k4's CTF-FaceClassic), CTF-December (or 2k4's January). All Im saying is UC needs more level for download. I would post this in the atari forums...but I cant find a way to the forums...

UncleThursday

teh suxx0r
Sep 6, 2004
Hell, AKA New Jersey
www.gamesarefun.com
There will be no new content downloading for Unreal Championship. Just the patch and the levels already recieved is all we get for it. Epic and Digital Extremes have moved well beyond the Xbox's Unreal Championship, on to Unreal Championship 2 and Pariah.

Besdies, the content downloading feature of XBL is a joke. The only game with worthwhile content, that's recieved more than one major update, too, is Crimson Skies.