[UT] Time/Date Functions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MudBlud

Mar 7, 2002
England, UK
Time/Date Functions

Hi, i noticed the Core\Time.uc but it says its not been implemented, i cannot call these functions from my code, i'd just like to be able to tell the time and date from my code, Any ideaS?

Mychaeel

It takes its information from the date/time-related properties of LevelInfo. It's probably more convenient to access those directly.

Code:
var transient int   Year;          // Year.
var transient int   Month;         // Month.
var transient int   Day;           // Day of month.
var transient int   DayOfWeek;     // Day of week.
var transient int   Hour;          // Hour.
var transient int   Minute;        // Minute.
var transient int   Second;        // Second.
var transient int   Millisecond;   // Millisecond.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
MudBlud said:
i cannot call these functions from my code
If you look closely you'll notice that everything below "class Time extends Object transient;" is enclosed in /* ... */ so there aren't any functions at all in the Time class. The same thing applies to the Locale class.

MudBlud

Mar 7, 2002
England, UK
ack, sorry guys, i meant to say UT1, i can't find anything on these functions and variables, so im guessing they are 2k3. sorry :)