UT getting boring??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BloodKnight

Nov 30, 1999
Canada!
www.utclanuniverse.com
One word:

Mutators

keep getting em, you won't get bored!

bullet2.gif

- BloodKnight
bloodknight@somethingawful.com
bloodknight@yesic.com
bloodknight@ogl.org

ICQ - 12368747
UT Clan Universe -
http://www.unreality.org/universe
OGL UT Admin -
http://www.ogl.org

Computers is a lot like Air Conditioners, once Windows opens up, your screwed!

ngUID: 17391

war

Jan 22, 2000
sandstone va usa
Visit site
hell no!!!
UT never gets boring
mabey cause i take the ocasional other games break ......
but UT never gets old even after a 8 hour play session

bullet2.gif

for anyone who cares SLIPKNOT will be on connan o'brian (some show that comes on nbc at 12:30am) on feb 25th

Ritz

Cracka
Nov 10, 1999
miami, FL
Visit site
The best way to not lose interest is to join some leagues or a clan. Get into regular matches with a clan and you will be married to the game :p

bullet2.gif

Ritz|PuF
icq me for some 1vs1

BeZerKeR

Feb 12, 2000
hometown.aol.com
New maps work for me. I'm a hardcore DM and team DM player and a new map is like getting a new game! Except for DM-9, i'll never get tired of that one. It's THE BEST!!!

bullet2.gif

"Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows... nor do I"
"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"

F

[F-U]Ruffrider

I agree with Ritz, getting into a clan brought a whole new life to UT. Even though the [F-U] is fairly new I love being in it. I suggest if you d get bored join a clan.

Mr Z

Dec 3, 1999
Visit site
Yes I admit I have lost a lot of interest in UT. Over the last two weeks I have installed and then uninstalled it around 3 times. I think playing the same maps over and over is what is getting to me, the same old objectives. Maybe when we see FPS's with persistent worlds I will be entertained a little longer. Its gotten to the point that when I join online games I would rather run around telefragging people instead of actually playing. This has not only gotten a ton of flames against me but usually it results in a loss, but I really don't care (sad isn't it). This is the same way I felt about Tribes after about 6 months, I had pretty much seen it all. Maybe a good MOD will come out and revitalize my interest, but until then its been fun.

Sy

Jan 13, 2000
Behind You..
Visit site
A game has not been invented that does not get 'Boring' after a long time of playing. Even Pacman and space invaders wear thin after a couple of decades /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

"I ain't got time to bleed"

Claude_Ballz

Ballz-Like
Jan 17, 2000
Visit site
Yeah, Ilike getting alot of new maps too... I'm not real fond of the mutators yet... but that's just me. BTW, has anyone heard when the free expansion pack is coming out? That should help cure alot of boredom :)

bullet2.gif

Say Hello To My Little Friend!