Dominating!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Killing spree: Easy, with a bit of luck you can get one in seconds with an amp or deemer. But still..... they feel pretty good. If you get one of these, people will start to keep an eye on you.

Rampage: Aha, now this is where it starts to get good, you've proved your not just lucky, you have skill too :D Most people will take note if you get one of these, and probably avoid you if possible.

Dominating: These are impressive, at this stage people will stop avoiding you, and try to take you down. Your best off trying to fight defensively now.

Unstoppable: To me, this is the coolest sounding spree. It marks you as 1337, and by now people will be throwing themselves at you to try and take you down. By this stage, you'll probably be getting very defensive, even to the point of being a coward to prevent the lose of your spree.

Godlike: The big daddy, at this stage most people will stop and either think "wow, what a guy", or "damnit, that punks dead!" Most people dont live much longer than this, cos its a unwritten rule that all godlike players will probably lag shortly afterwards, and find themself facing a wall with 5 and a half rockets loaded up :D

Gamma_Sword

Terrible, Terrible Damage!
Feb 12, 2001
Not There
Add to LK's list:

Unstoppable: People starts to think "This guy might be cheating..."

Godlike: People openly flames you "CHEATER! You aimbot using llama!" Yes, some are so naive that they call you a aimbot llama even if all you used was Rocket Launcher :p

This happens only on not-yet-tamed pub servers.

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
and the dominating was on instagib, which i think is frigging w00t.

killing sprees are fun, though.

once you get pretty good, they happen all the time.

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
i don't get killing sprees beause my 56k lags to much,then again thats why i seem to have no skill and end up losing every non-team game even though i own with the ripper

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
Originally posted by SU3000
Best Real: Dominating (in a clan match, I was laming D on Coret :D)
Best Face: Unstoppable, I was laming with the sniperrifle. :rolleyes:
Best against Bots: Godlike :eek:

i mass redeemered 16 novice bots,but of course i was cheating :)(15 redeemers in your face at once anyone?)

but there were times when i do godlike mass kills without cheating