Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Hi im building a fps game on udk and im need some information and help.
i know how to modell and that but i need to know how do i make enemy they run shot and that, but they not follow me they run in a place i want they to run in ok,.

And this is the big that many of users want to hear.
how to make some friendly team in fps in singleplayer they run and talk make animation and shot the enemy.
like any game with mission, call of duty.

and they have to talk with me E.X "say to me get behind me "
"Hold Your fire" this was 2 example please if anyone help so you have to know you dont help me you help more that 1000 user.
There is nothing strange about this post.

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
I will not reproduce until Igoy caught by a mod of mandems and held hostage until she gives the reason why her pics are draining the economy.

I just lost 500 dollars trying to view a pixel of her photo.

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
igoy.jpg
:lol: Made my day!

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
"So I was just playing with my woman thing right there and I saw this ad which looked exactly like Igoy!!"

Ignotium

Que hora es?
Apr 3, 2005
Madrid
"So I was just playing with my woman thing right there and I saw this ad which looked exactly like Igoy!!"
You sir, is too much