Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Look, here's some crap now.

catapultpa0503_468x336.jpg

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Oh jesus, I dress different. I MUST be queer.
hey relax.
I never implied anything like that. unless you just have "queer" on the mind ;)

I quoted the part where you said you were offended.
why?
because you obviously have enough dignity that you were able to have fun with the smallest-size-pants competition in that other thread. even when people were slinging around the QUEER and TINY PENIS jokes.

but all of sudden, in this thread, you're offended by "lip ring = gay" ?
doesn't make sense.

err wait, maybe the pants size competition was also in this same thread.
I forget.
oh well, my point remains.

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
lol... :rolleyes:

there's nothing offensive about it.

you guys must have a hard time watching any stand-up comedians from the past 25 years if you're honestly offended by the old "certain jewelry is code for homosexual/slut" joke.

m00naY

May 21, 2008
Texas
Breadtruck don't pay attention to ppl. Your new piercing looks good. And as Igoy said that generalization refers to the tongue being pierced.

Let's see a recent pic of turn2ashes. Since you love making fun of ppl. I'm guessing something like this ...

UglyNerd.jpg