I need to help to complete my map.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MrFawn

Jan 25, 2000
Norway
www.planetunreal.com
I've not made a UT2004 map yet, it's a shame. The truth is that I just dont find it much motivating and I'm busy at my university doing something completely different.

So I have an almost half finished UT2004 map that hopefully one day would be finished. But for that I need someone else that is willing to work their ass off to finish it.
Are you willing to help me to finish this map you can either send me a pm or just reply.
Here is a screenshot of what I've done so far.
dm-olav.jpg

BTW, I bet this isnt the best place to post this. Could a mod move it to a better place if any?

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Looks great, i have some projects ATM too. I couldn't finish it because i am having trouble finishing my own ones myself. CTF tend to help me finishing my maps though, since the layout is just duplicated and rotated. :)

BTW, is that wall brick is a texture or meshe? it looks like a bump'ed up texture.

Last edited: