*=)IAS(=* recruiting too

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
cyb said:
since there are so many recruiting threads in here, we thought to open another one too.

we are a bunch of old arse lamers ..erm, gamers, who play xmp for fun and look for some additions to our squad. our members come from all over europe. you will have to be able to speak and understand a bit english though.

so if you are 18+ years old and are looking for a nice place to idle go here: irc.utassault.net #ias

our useless and most times not up to date homepage can be found here

for people who haven't seen the 1st post of this thread yet ... :lol:

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
I was bored. I read the whole thing. I've only just realised it got dark. Are you guys interested in someone who doesn't play much and is currently desperately trying to recover his sister's school work off a reformatted drive, and who will probably switch to the UT2004 version of XMP when it comes out, and who is currently still in a clan, and isn't actually quite 18 yet? And why do you need a IRC channel if you have this thread?

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
fireball said:
omf, you'd leave DW for these guys?
:eek:

What is sow wrong with us :confused: , we just love to play XMP, and have fun. Don't take this game to serious, then have some more fun.. :D

dutch_gecko said:
is currently still in a clan, and isn't actually quite 18 yet?

What clan, DW ?, and when are u 18 ??

We are realy old u know.. :D , sow that is way we have made the rules on our web page : *=)IAS(=*

Read them, then come to our irc channel. Sow we can talk....

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
Jubei said:
i thought i would hax you're thread fellas
:)
Shadow is recruiting
like to participate in clanbase and in next jolt leagues
info is in my signature
:D

Sure, no problem.. :D
Just don't take them all...we need some more players...:p (as always..)

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
iddQd said:
Ultra bumper, btw ggs last nite ;)

:D

Was fun, the last Rampant was a good fight...almost had u there...:p
Sad about Sun, and he's problem at start..but the was something strange..ping was good..but........

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Yea i know, the strange thing is that Sun only has issues with the jolt servers... but still we managed to win. WP for a team that doesnt use lineups or tactics :D