Phoenix

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Souless

What does this button do???......
Oct 9, 2003
FL,US
my friend has this enfatuation for X-men so he has been bugging me to make him a Phoenix Skin.Can anyone recomend a good model to use as the base for this skin

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Souless said:
my friend has this enfatuation for X-men so he has been bugging me to make him a Phoenix Skin.Can anyone recomend a good model to use as the base for this skin

There is no chance to show the skins on any site , because they are Marvel-Copyrighted. And Marvel doesn´t allow to post skins inspired by their characters . For more take at look at Skindex and take a look at this Marvel letter they got and you see what I´m talking about.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
ÀñTÍçHrͧt §UpÊ®§TÀ® said:
lol but you can still do it as there not likely to prosicute individuals. Certain modelers at planetunreal still display theres :p
They do , but major skinning/modelling sites aren´t posting them . Polycount for example.
Sure , you can make a Phoenix Skin , but it will be a shame that no major site can post it . What about a XineohP Skin :D .

Souless

What does this button do???......
Oct 9, 2003
FL,US
Went ahead and used the Angel Interceptor Model to make a Phoenixesc skin where the wings and the skin have a fire shader.. i had to make 2 versions becuse some ppls video cards cant handle a multi pass shader. basically it was more of a recolor of the skin with the added shader for effect

Attachments

• Shot00025.jpg
    Shot00025.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: