Residual Decay...Updates&Competition!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
yeah :)
one of the nice news for us ut players.
the major SP mod "residual decay" is progressing.
check the website for news and screenshots.plus there is a contest running.
a "seven bullets" speedrun contest with prizes to win.
http://rednemesis.beyondunreal.com/

Last edited:

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
yep.proph i will try though its more for experts like erosion(uberserker) or neonite.

btw: cool new weapon.now we can say "i'd hit it!with an axe!" lol.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Good luck with the industrialised snipersnest noork. 7bullets isn't my thing, I'm not saying it's a bad mappack, surely not. But I just never really ...felt the "click".

Residual decay on the other hand... How long has it been since the initial announcement? Three years?

We announced it, 05 I think? Will be out this year with any luck :)

You probably didn't feel the "click" with 7B because of the luke warm COOP aspect of it. Something we've far remedied for RD. For three years, trust me, we want to expand its shelf-life amongst the faithfuls.

War_Master

May 27, 2005
What I would like to see in one of these mappacks is the use of the Redeemer. So far none of the mappacks that I have played for the olskool mod uses the nuke and I think of it as sucky. Everybody in the UT world likes the Redeemer and have used it a lot and I'm betting that they would've expected that gun in at least one of the single player mods. If you do want to make this mappack a winner, you need to place a Redeemer somewhere in a map with a specific purpose to make the whole thing interesting lol... just my $0.02 cents.

RobertW7928

Mar 1, 2008
I Hope It's Released soon I'm Physic'd (however you spell it), Hyped and it's sounds absolutely Cala-Freaking-Awesome =], i love playing UT and it's mods and hopefully it's replay value as you mentioned lives up to it.