UE1 - UT Dark Knight Skins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gariedryn

Aug 18, 2008
I am currently making some UT skins based on The Dark Knight (as of now I have made Batman and the Joker). The Scarecrow and Harvey Dent/Two-Face are in the works, however Batman and Joker will not be released at Skincity (because Batman overwrites the Spawn model texture and Joker is for the JCDenton beta model). If some people are interested in any more Dark Knight skins please leave a post or drop me an email (I will also send Batman and Joker upon request).

gariedryn

Aug 18, 2008
Here are some pictures of Batman and the Joker

Batman.jpg

BatmanCape.jpg

Joker01.jpg

Joker02.jpg

I unfortunately could not remove JC Denton's sunglasses or Spawn's chains/green gas (although for Spawn the chains ARE removable, it just means overwriting the entire model - as per the current version, Batman's face replaces "burnt" Spawn and his armor/cape replaces the blue skin).

Pics of the Scarecrow are coming up next, that one will be for the Drake model available at Skincity.

HereticElite2K4

HaloUT Custom Skinner
Feb 27, 2005
Isabela, Puerto Rico
Here are some pictures of Batman and the Joker

View attachment 96351

View attachment 96352

View attachment 96353

View attachment 96354

I unfortunately could not remove JC Denton's sunglasses or Spawn's chains/green gas (although for Spawn the chains ARE removable, it just means overwriting the entire model - as per the current version, Batman's face replaces "burnt" Spawn and his armor/cape replaces the blue skin).

Pics of the Scarecrow are coming up next, that one will be for the Drake model available at Skincity.

Did you tried masking the parts you dont want in your image editor?

gariedryn

Aug 18, 2008
Here are some pictures of the Scarecrow skin as well as a sneak peek at Two-Face (that one will be for the GGmale 2 model, I only hope I can get rid of those ears!)

The Drake model was great for a guy in a suit, if a bit muscular (most default UT models are too blocky with bits of armor and all). The head is a bit "long" so it was great for the mask but I couldn't manage to make an unmasked Dr. Crane skin without having him look like a conehead. If I decide to make skins based on the previous Batman movies the model would be suitable for a Bane skin.

To answer HereticElite's question I have masked the Joker's sunglasses in UnrealEd but they still show up in-game. The same technique worked wonders with Batman's cape - I even removed the chains in a complete conversion of the Spawn model - but somehow the JC Denton model seems to work differently.

As always feel free to post comments and/or suggestions. As of yet these skins are not available at Skincity but you may send me a PM or an email at gariedryn@hotmail.com if you'd like to try them out.

Attachments

• ScarecrowBody.jpg
    ScarecrowBody.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 16
  • ScarecrowFace.jpg
    ScarecrowFace.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 16
  • ScarecrowGame.jpg
    ScarecrowGame.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 12
  • TwoFace.jpg
    TwoFace.jpg