Breaking Bad

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
God damn, what an episode!

That ending. What a dick! This show has some balls for pulling that move.

And again, I must argue... You can show stuff like that but you can't even say one "f*ck" in fear of losing sponsors. Does not compute.

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
tonight's episode was extremely suspenseful and yet actually managed to deliver on that suspense with a surprise at the end. and the way that Walt and Skyler continue to interact scares me.

I swear she's gonna' pull some serious betrayal on Walt at some point before the end of the season. it would be the person that Walt least expects and it would hurt him more than losing anyone else in his life. the way he speaks to her and the way she reacts now, he's totally setting her up for it.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Damn, that ending made the whole reason they were doing the robbery that way pointless. D:

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I'm gonna' guess that Walt wants to be introduced to the new kingpin guy so that he can go to work for him. since it seems like his own little empire is already shutting down, now that Jesse and Mike are backing out.

whether or not Jesse wants to kill Todd is up in the air.
he's clearly disturbed by Todd's actions but he would also have to know that killing Todd won't change anything and would only upset Mike. I think.

awesome season, so far.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
I'm gonna' guess that Walt wants to be introduced to the new kingpin guy so that he can go to work for him.

I really, really doubt his plan is gonna be that simple. Especially after that little empire speech and talking about getting free of Gus. Plus that would just be rehashing the whole Gus thing if he did go work for another guy. Also in the preview it sounded like he had some kind of leverage over Jesse to force him to keep working.

Last edited:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Last ep was probably the creepiest, most depressing cold open ever. Props to the sound crew for that droning music.

Dinner scene was the most awkward thing ever! Loved it.

Only thing I don't like is that Walt is retarded for not taking the deal that Mike/Jesse offered.

He mentions that his business is the only thing he has left. But that's not really true. There's a high chance for him to return to normalcy and even get Skylar and his kids back if he just takes the 5 mil and quits the business. He compares taking 5 mil it to taking 5 grand from Gray Matter. Are you kidding me? With 5 mil you are set for life.

Oh, also found more clever foreshadowing from an earlier ep:

Episode 4:
Walt: The methylamine keeps flowing no matter what. We are not ramping down. We're just getting started. Nothing stops this train. Nothing.

And of course the next ep they do stop a train. :D

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
You mean this?

tumblr_m8pxpz6OPW1qbj88vo1_500.jpg

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
i could have posted this after every ep this season, but... wow. i feel sick. Now what?