Does anyone has the same page as me

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
here's a picture of what i see when i open the bua web page there's a big black box separating the menu under the circle with BuA in it

what causes this anyone knows?

Attachments

• bua page.JPG
    bua page.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 34

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Well... since I put it together I guess I know the answer to this...

The way the tables are put together...there is only a certain amount of space between the top of the page and the bottom. The picture of the robot at the lower left (at the bottom of the page) marks the end of the table. Since you have your text set so big in your browser...(view-textsize) it makes the page longer then the table is, which pushes the navbar down with it because it stretches the table. Default text size is medium and you probably have it set to larger. But have no fear...when I upload the fresh version of the website, the content will be in a seperate frame...so it won't happen anymore. I will hopefully be uploading it this Friday.