UE1 - UT I think i've reached the limits

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rackover

Jan 29, 2013
Hi.
I've made a map in Unreal editor and, somewhere, there was a building in an empty area. So i decided to make a little city here, because it would be funny to play in it. But when I started to make stairs to go down...
http://puu.sh/1UydH
I don't know what happened, some textures disappeared, but if I remove the stairs the textures come back. For some reason, I don't want to put an elevator here.
Maybe the UE is overloaded ? There is not a lot of polygons and varied textures, but i don't know, this seems strange...

Radi

newbie mapper
Apr 7, 2013
DeGie - Poland
hi. :) May I take a look at your map ? :) Im new mapper but very smart guy (and very lazy)..
strange is that nobody jumps with help, a few (not so many I think in these years) UT99 mappers should help each other immediately ! :p.

Rackover

Jan 29, 2013
Okay, I found where was the problem.
I didn't put any zone portals and the map was pretty huge, so the UE was effectively overloaded :)
Zone portals fixed my problem :D